1) Treat your guests how you want to be treated when you yourself eat out.
2) If your business is slowing down, don’t make excuses or blame anyone; your food quality has gone down.
3) Customers are smart and they don’t like to waste their money or time.
4) Keep your prices low even if you could raise them.
5) Don’t waste money or time on gimmicks (see Rule #3).
6) Treat your employees with respect and appreciate them.
7) Always innovate and think ahead but don’t break Rule #5.
8) Take pride in your work and the food you offer.
9) Take care of your community.